St. Raphael's Chapel situated in the beautiful hamlet of Huccaby on Dartmoor, is a place of peace and tranquility. Built in 1868 as a combined chapel and schoolroom, it has the distinction of being the only Anglican chapel in the country to be dedicated to the Archangel St. Raphael. His name means 'God's Healing' or 'God has healed' and he was one of the archangels who stood before the throne.
He is also known as the patron saint of travellers.
Everyone is welcome to join us for our services, which are largely traditional in style.
Please click here for latest dates & times.
The Chapel is also available for weddings, baptisms & funerals - please check with the Churchwarden or Church of England website for eligibility criteria.
Current fees available below.
St Raphael's Chapel, Huccaby, Hexworthy, PL20 6SB
10:30 – 17:30